Where clean lines meet urban sensibility
The 47th Avenue Row Homes offer 1,492 to 1,774 of finished square feet and feature outdoor living with rooftop patios and decks.
Finish options allow you to personalize your home.
Design & Amenities
- 9’ main level ceilings
- Medium knock-down textured walls and ceilings
- Oversized low-e glazed windows to maximize daylight while maintaining energy-efficiency
Step-Saver Island Kitchens
- Stainless steel Whirlpool appliance package including electric cooking range
- Flat Panel Maple cabinets with 42? uppers
- 3 color granite countertops
Bedrooms and Baths
- Pedestal lavatory at powder bath
- 3 color granite countertops in Master Bath
- Marbella edge laminate bath countertops in all other baths
Outside Your Home
- Exterior styling featuring contemporary brick
- Exterior paint schemes to accentuate home design
- Attached two-car garages that open onto city-owned alleys (tandem or side by side, per plan)
- Ring doorbell with camera
- Touchscreen deadbolt with z-wave technology
- Category 5E UTP and RG-6 tri or quad shield (minimum 90% effective shielding) coaxial cable throughout
Energy and Environmental Savers
- Wonderland Homes ensures your home’s compliance by testing 100% of our homes via third-party inspectors twice throughout the construction process
- Low VOC (volatile organic compounds) content paints and finishes
- Ultralight HDF trim and engineered TrusJoist “I” joists used for floors
Situated in Stapleton’s Conservatory Green neighborhood, these homes put you within walking distance of the many shops and restaurants at Northfield. Downtown Denver is easily accessible too, with Central Park Station nearby. And nearby I-70 quickly connects you with any place you want to go.
Wonderland Homes traces its roots back to 1966, when Jim Leach and partners began to design and build custom homes in Boulder, Colorado as Leach and Arnold. In 1986, Leach formed Wonderland Custom Builders, a company specializing in the design and construction of custom, single-family homes in the Denver/Boulder metro area. In 2001, Wonderland re-adopted its former trade name, Wonderland Homes. The company continues to build across Colorado and has built homes for thousands of satisfied customers.