Live high above The Museum of Modern Art
Spacious light-filled condominium residences, with panoramic views. An architectural wonder designed by Jean Nouvel.
The elegant, refined interior spaces at 53 West 53 are designed by noted architect Thierry Despont. Complementing Jean Nouvel’s design, these homes offer a 21st century vision of the gracious urban living for which New York is celebrated.
Design & Amenities
Design by noted architect, Thierry Despont
The tower’s expansive spaces reveal the generous scale and elegant proportions that Despont was able to achieve thanks to the building’s ingenious structure.
TRIPLE-GLAZED WINDOWS The floor-to-ceiling windows comprise three panes of low-iron glass separated by two internal air spaces that minimize outside noise and maintain thermal comfort indoors.
AMERICAN OAK FLOORS The hand-stained floors are crafted from solid ¾-inch (1.9cm) thick oak with traditional tongue and groove detailing.
Services & Amenities
- Double-height lounge & private dining room provide unparalleled views of Central Park.
- Perpetual Benefactor W53 MoMA membership
- Elegantly appointed Thierry Despont-designed lobby
- Private theater
- Private park view formal dining room
- Wellness Center managed by The Wright Fit
- 65-foot lap pool
- Regulation squash court
- Golf simulator
- Double-height wine tasting room designed by Thierry Despont
- Private temperature-controlled wine vaults*
- Children’s playroom
- Private resident storage*
- Bicycle storage
- Studio & one bedroom accessory suites*
- Large-load laundry room
- Chauffeur lounge off service entrance
- 24-hour porter service
- 24-hour doormen at both entrances
- Live-in resident manager
- Private service and delivery entrance
- Pantry-stocking service*
- Dry cleaning*
- Floral delivery and care*
- Pet concierge*
- Technology consultant*
*Available for an additional fee
53 West 53 offers the distinction of being integrated into The Museum of Modern Art’s urban campus. New York City is also home to international-caliber galleries and museums showcasing works from Impressionism to Old Masters to cutting-edge design. You are immersed in the world’s most extraordinary cultural offerings.
Drawing upon decades of experience and market-specific knowledge, we collaborate with leading developers, world-renowned architects and interior designers to create the most coveted properties in the world.