Paramount of The Atlantic
A HAVEN FOR QUALITY TIME, INTROSPECTION, AND TRANQUILITY
On the sands of Millionaire’s Row, the most beautiful and exclusive stretch of beachfront in Miami, sits 57 Ocean — an oceanfront haven that houses only 81 residences that sparkle among its peers. Arquitectonica, an award-winning architectural firm, has partnered with world-class designers to create a residence in complete harmony with its environment. Every aspect of design — including materials use, the soft ondulating façade, the flow of its interiors— is in constant dialog with the sea.
The ocean is beckoning from the moment you arrive. Great vertical gardens guide you through a double-high lobby in natural stone, past the pools and gardens of meditation, right into the sand. The transition has never been smoother: from town to home, to ocean.
Design & Amenities
Aesthetics can not easily define Brazilian style. It’s more a lifestyle: carefree and vigorous. Indoors, through texture and natural materials, as well as outdoors, it is experienced through spaces that extend the home. To create an unparalleled sense of warmth and comfort, all these elements combine.
Invitations to nature beyond are floor-to-ceiling windows. Each residence has an open floor plan that allows the living, dining and kitchen areas to merge into one large room, spilling out onto an expansive terrace — to become a real outdoor living room, ready for relaxation or entertainment.
Ground Floor Amenities
- Two expansive cabana-lined oceanfront infinity pools with relaxing pool ledge loungers
- Poolside bar and social lounge with oceanfront views
- Poolside and beachside concession service
- A thermal suite with aromatherapy saunas, steam rooms, experience showers, and ice fountain
- Private indoor treatment suite
- Private outdoor treatment cabana
- Secluded vitality tub surrounded by lush landscaping
- Outdoor relaxation and meditation area
Third Floor Amenities
- State-of-the-art fitness center with Technogym personalized equipment
- Personal Training area for Yoga and Pilates
- Fully-stocked healthy Snack and Juice Bar
- Innovative MyIsle by MyEquilibria outdoor training equipment
- Sunset terrace featuring a spa pool, wet deck, and lounge area
- Children’s activity room
Miami Beach is the original playground of the city, known for its Art Deco architecture and beautiful beaches. Bal Harbor Shops, Oleta River State Park, La Gorce Country Club, Ocean Drive, Lincoln Road Mall, South Pointe Park are among the top destinations.
Miami has undergone many iterations and is now in the midst of its most cultural iterations. In the Magic City, as a modern Renaissance takes shape, sophisticated people from around the world recognize the high quality of life here, not only making it their home, but also making it a center of art, culture and commerce. Major museums, higher learning institutions, corporate headquarters, design firms— all in this youthful, vibrant seafront city are planting flags here.
Within minutes, residents of 57 Ocean can find themselves at any of the new attractions of the city: La Gorce Country Club, shopping at Bal Harbor Shops or Lincoln Road Mall, dining on the incredible waterfront of the Miami River, or kayaking through mangrove tunnels in Oleta River State Park, all within 20 minutes.
The Design District - 15 Minutes Away Midtown & Wynwood - 15 Minutes Away Brickell & Downtown - 20 Minutes Away Key Biscayne - 25 Minutes Away Coconut Grove - 25 Minutes Away Miami Intl Airport - 25 Minutes Away