Home in the city
Located in the heart of SoMa between 7th and 8th Street, 99 Rausch is a premier San Francisco development inspired by modern lines, and underscored by warm architectural detailing and complimented by unconventional materials.
The long awaited and highly anticipated project is six floors and 112 luxury condominium units. It features expansive floor to ceiling windows, large balconies, secure parking and enhanced landscaping.
Amenities include a fitness room, outdoor yoga space, rooftop BBQ and media area, meeting room, resident lounge and landscaped podium.
Welcome to the new way of life in the creative heart of San Francisco
The luxury of convenience
Life at 99 Rausch is not just a matter of home-it’s also community.
- Daily Front Desk Attendant
- Resident Lounge
- Conference Room
- Outdoor Yoga Platform
- Landscaped Rear Garden Area
- Rooftop Terrace
- BBQ Area & Firepit
- Outdoor Media Area
Floorplans designed with intention
Offering studios, 1-bedrooms, 2-bedrooms, and bi-level homes, 99 Rausch is six stories of inspired urban living.
- Free consultation and interior design by Design Within Reach and 15% off furniture purchases
- 10% off accessories at Bike Connection for all owners
- Designed by BAR Architects
- Interiors by award-winning Edmonds + Lee Architects
- State-of-the-art amenities & environmentally sustainable features
- Webpass and AT&T fiber optic for every unit
- 74 Parking spaces
- 15 Parking spaces ready for EV installation
- 104 Bike parking spaces
The epicenter of everything
Walking distance from dozens of company headquarters, the location of 99 Rausch is perfect for the professional who wants to walk to work and R&R.
Pillar Capital is a real estate investment, development and sales firm with over 20 years of experience in the latest marketing campaigns, real estate strategies, property and project management, relocation, and housing research trends. From land acquisition, entitlement to architectural review to construction management, Pillar Capital services a wide range of international clients and projects throughout the US, with offices in San Francisco, Boston and Hong Kong.