Exclusivity and serenity
Waterfront Luxury Residences in Fort Lauderdale Beach
Breathtaking views of the Intracoastal Waterway and just a few steps away from the white sandy beach. A unique collaboration between Alco Intl. Group, Garcia-Strombrerg Architects and Interiors by Steven G.
Adagio combines exclusive waterfront living with spectacular modern design. 31 residences deliver an elegant boutique lifestyle at Fort Lauderdale’s North Beach Village.
A few steps from the white sandy beach
Positioned on the Intracoastal Waterway and secluded in one of the town’s most beautiful streets, there is Adagio.
Adagio has it all
A balanced combination of clean, modern materials invite the light to flow through Adagio. In turn creating sophisticated open spaces that frame the surrounding intracoastal and clear blue skies to turn them into breathtaking panoramas.
Design & Amenities
This is Waterfront luxury at its best.
- Unparalleled panoramic view of the Intracoastal Waterway
- Spectacular architectural design by Garcia Stromberg
- Rooftop pool and sun lounge
- Two assigned parking spaces, electric car ready
- Clubroom with coffee bar
- Steps from the sands of Fort Lauderdale Beach
- Luxury and contemporary interior design by Steven G.
- Sunset pool with water treadmill
- Pet friendly atmosphere with grooming room
- Video surveillance and key fob-entry
- Private marina
- Elegant entrance lobby.
- State-of-the-art fitness center with cardio and yoga studio
- Private storage for each residence
- Storage for bicycles, paddle boards and kayaks
Residences have no apparent walls. Floor to ceiling windows create spectacular views. Life at Adagio is centered around deep terraces with summer kitchens, spacious floor plans and splendid well designed spaces.
- Intracoastal and ocean views flow through residences
- Floor to ceiling high impact windows and glass doors
- Frameless glass shower enclosures
- Large walk-in closets
- Outdoor living rooms/terraces with summer kitchens
- Gaggenau appliances package with wine coolers
- Soaking tubs on master bathroom
- Large laundry room
- High ceilings
- Automated home technology for lighting, audio and video
Live the Adagio Lifestyle
It’s only you and light.
Breathe in and experience the promise of ease Warm summer light brightens the heart of prestigious North Beach Village in Fort Lauderdale throughout the year. A yachtsman paradise of first class fishing, sandy beaches and mesmerizing waterways in all shades of blue.
Fort Lauderdale Beach
Listen to the blue waters calling. The promise of endless possibilities. Splendid life under the sun.
North Beach Village’s privileged location combines the luxury ocean life with fine dining, upscale shopping and premier golfing. Idiosyncratically mod architecture and exquisite examples of 1950’s Art Deco charm stand next to new modern luxury low-rise condominiums and unique boutique hotels, in an exclusive 18-block village that Conde Nast Traveller describes as “ultra low key and easy”. A unique location adorned with “…plenty of eye candy: sprawling villas with sleek yachts docked out front… Fort Lauderdale’s chicest street, with cute outdoor cafés and boutiques”.
Dine and Shop
Trendy Las Olas Boulevard features one-of-a-kind shops, gourmet restaurants, and exclusive nightclubs with a quaint Mediterranean flavor. The Galleria at Fort Lauderdale is the place to find high-end fashion and premier shopping selections.
Watch a play at the Broward Center for the Perfoming arts, visit local galleries or spend the day visiting unique museums and parks.