INTEGRITY. FUNCTION. DESIGN.
Isla Townhomes is a new townhouse development by Isola Homes currently under construction at 3062 Southwest Avalon Way, Seattle. With a total of 18 units, sizes range from 1,467 to 1,716 square feet.
- Fourth-floor SkyLoft bonus room with included beverage center
- Staggered private decks, with cedar wood decking, to maintain views and privacy
- Electric car charging conduits in assigned parking stalls
- Bosch stainless steel kitchen appliance package
- Fire sprinkler system in all homes
- Spacious master bedrooms
- Caesarstone slab counters in the kitchen and baths
Head’s up - they’re adding protected bike lanes & making other cool improvements to SW Avalon Way!
For more information, please call Tom Skepetaris of Alchemy Real Estate at (206) 413-9555
Design & Amenities
- Modern architecture
- Fourth-floor skylofts with roof decks, perfect for entertaining
- Eco-conscious James Hardie® siding
- Ply Gem Pro Series window package
- Conduit for future car charging capability
- 4 Star Built Green
- Mini-split heating + cooling
- Low VOC paint, formaldehyde-free millwork where possible, energy efficient lighting
- Evoke flooring in oak or walnut
- Carpeting with Anso® BCF Nylon technology and R2X® Stain and Soil Repellant
- Walk-in closet in most master bedrooms
- Solid core interior doors
- Slab quartz kitchen countertops with single bowl, stainless undermount sink
- Hand-laid, full height tile backsplash
- Stainless steel gourmet appliance suite
- Chrome faucet and fixtures
- Sleek, European-inspired cabinetry with soft-close technology
- Under cabinet lighting + under sink cabinet with pullout utility drawer
- USB port for connectivity
- Slab quartz countertops and 6” backsplash with Kohler undermount sink in master bath
- Porcelain tile shower surrounds in master bath with tiled, mud set pan
- Porcelain tile flooring
- Sleek, European-inspired cabinetry with Blum soft-close technology
- Chrome faucets and fixtures
- Niagara Stealth 0.8 gpf toilets
When you come to West Seattle, you will immediately see community values that reflect passion for the environment. Local businesses and residents share the sense of awe and collective responsibility to take care of this beautiful place. A laid-back community, rich in forested parks with the relaxed vibe of a beach town and plenty of indie boutiques, bars, and restaurants, West Seattle effortlessly blends laid-back charm with its family-friendly roots.
At Isola Homes, we’re dedicated to building the very best homes because we’re committed to providing quality contributions to Seattle’s neighborhoods and residents. Our homes are designed with an eye toward the future as we take the time to consider the ever-changing needs of our homeowners and communities with each project. While the quality of our homes reflects on us, we strive for it to also reflect the values of the unique individuals who live in these homes as well as the personality of the neighborhood.