Come live with the “in crowd”
Hillcrest is, and always will be, one of “the” places to live in San Diego County. This is where the cool people live, the ones that love night life and great eats and entertainment. You could be part of the “in crowd” if you owned a luxury townhome at Parc Pointe in this hip neighborhood.
These luxuriously appointed townhomes are for a privileged few. Located on a quiet and prestigious street, these residences are going to be in high demand. Spacious 2-and 3-bedroom townhomes ranging from 1853 to 2286 square feet of dynamic living space will have secure, 2-car direct access garage parking. Only 5 lucky home buyers will get to experience Parc Pointe with its truly unique contemporary design. This new community is sure to be the talk of Hillcrest.
Set your expectations high when you purchase at Parc Pointe. You won’t be disappointed. Where else in San Diego County can you live surrounded by so many conveniences and entertainment options? The world beckons you to join in and have fun. Within walking distance of your new home will be downtown Hillcrest and Balboa Park and a lot more.
Alliance Development has built these townhomes with your lifestyle in mind. You’ll love these chic homes filled with contemporary features and an abundance of conveniences. Owning a Parc Pointe home means you’re really living in style. Enjoy.
- Stunning contemporary design
- Private community of only 5 homes
- Lush landscaping
- Multiple decks for outdoor living
- Euro designer cabinets with soft close and concealed hinges
- High quality Kitchenaid® stainless steel appliances including: built-in 42” side-by-side refrigerator, five-burner gas cook top & convection oven, dishwasher, built-in microwave oven and 36” hood vent.
- Easy-care durable quartz kitchen counters
- 2-and 3-bedroom floor plans with up to 3½ baths
- 3 floor plans with 1,828 to 2,271 sq. ft. of living space
- Highly-efficient heating & A/C system
- Solid-core paint-grade interior doors
BEAUTIFUL BED & BATH
- Master bedrooms with walk-in closets
- Mirrored closet doors
- Dual sinks in master bathroom
- Handset designer ceramic tile tub surrounds and showers
- Frameless glass shower enclosures
Balboa Park offers a diverse environment for all personality types. You can take a tranquil walk on the trails, through the rose garden or in the Botanical Garden. There is a variety of sport opportunities including tennis, golf, swimming, lawn bowling, biking, volleyball and more. For museum enthusiasts, this is the place you want to be with some of the world’s best exhibitions on display. And you won’t want to miss both the Old Globe Theater and the IMAX Theater.
Parc Pointe is all about convenience. You can work downtown and be there in just minutes via Third Ave. For other work centers, the 163 freeway is easily reached to get you to all parts of San Diego County and beyond. It’s even a quick trip to the San Diego International Airport.
All of this and more can be yours. Start enjoying the high life. Parc Pointe awaits you.
Alliance Development Services
At Alliance Development we are committed to build quality homes that meet today’s demand of workmanship, lifestyle and design. Our goal is to build energy efficient homes that are durable for the enjoyment of our customers and future generations. We strive for an uncompromising level of quality and try to exceed our customer’s expectations with superior service and products. We command a work environment that is challenging and fulfilling with topnotch employees and subcontractors. Our aim is to have satisfied homeowners every time.