Mod style for your modern family
Prominence is a collection of unique single-family homes with refreshingly contemporary styling. Pairing exceptional architectural design with modern simplicity, these stunning homes are located within easy walking distance from parks and open space, and just a short drive from the enticing collection of shopping and dining at Northfield.
All five wide-open floor plans at Prominence (including a ranch-style plan) offer 1,432 to 2,069 finished square feet and include details like angled walls, oversized kitchen islands, stainless appliances, sleek cabinets, high ceilings, and optional minimalist fireplaces. Always adaptable to your family, the Prominence collection offers plans that can easily expand living space with additional bedrooms and bonus space.
Design & Amenities
- 9’ main level ceilings with some vaulted areas
- Unfinished basements with high ceilings
- Medium knock-down textured walls and ceilings
Step-Saver Island Kitchens
- Stainless steel Whirlpool appliance package: smooth top electric range, dishwasher, over-the-range microwave
- Flat panel maple cabinets with 42? uppers
- Marbella edge laminate kitchen counter tops with backsplash
Bedrooms and Baths
- Pedestal lavatory at powder bath
- Marbella edge laminate bath countertops
- Total Kohler/Sterling house hardware
Outside Your Home
- LP SmartSide Panel Siding offers the warmth and beauty of traditional wood siding but their advanced treated wood technology creates panels that are more durable, dimensionally stable and consistent than traditional wood materials.
- Exterior paint schemes to accentuate the contemporary designs
- Window well covers for all window wells
- Category 5E UTP and RG-6 tri or quad shield (minimum 90% effective shielding) coaxial cable throughout
- Touchscreen deadbolt with z-wave technology
- Owner’s suite and living/family room pre-wired
Modern families want convenience and natural beauty, all in one place, and Prominence delivers. Beeler Park is a popular neighborhood attraction, with beautiful landscaping, multiple walkways, and a splash park ideal for cooling off in the summer. To get even closer to nature, hop on one of many community trails and head to Prairie Gateway Open Space or the Rocky Mountain Arsenal National Wildlife Refuge. Walk to exciting soccer and lacrosse games at Dick’s Sporting Goods Park, or catch one of the many concerts held there by world-class artists.
Wonderland Homes traces its roots back to 1966, when Jim Leach and partners began to design and build custom homes in Boulder, Colorado as Leach and Arnold. In 1986, Leach formed Wonderland Custom Builders, a company specializing in the design and construction of custom, single-family homes in the Denver/Boulder metro area. In 2001, Wonderland re-adopted its former trade name, Wonderland Homes. The company continues to build across Colorado and has built homes for thousands of satisfied customers.