New wave style
Elegantly designed and thoroughly modern, the hundred supremely private residences of each of Riva are a stunning example of what generous luxury and exceptional design can accomplish together.
Fashioned on two acres of waterfront north of the cultural core of Fort Lauderdale — centered among high-style restaurants, sugar sand beaches, emerald parks and luxury shopping — Riva Residences is the embodiment of contemporary, high-style coastal landscape. The result is an intimate, waterfront enclave as luxuriously appointed as it is prominently poised, with 40,000 square feet of essential amenities including private boat slips.
Welcome to Riva Residences— a masterfully designed addition to the residential landscape of Fort Lauderdale. Composed of two private acres on the waterfront, equal measurements of appointed amenities and elegantly designed open-air spaces combine as the essential ingredients of the unprecedented coastal address.
BUILDING FEATURES & AMENITIES
- 15-story tower offers ocean-to-sunset views
- 250-foot lushly landscaped entry drive to riverside lobby
- Dramatic porte cochere entry with fountain and valet service
- 60-foot-wide, glass-walled, river-view lobby with 24/7 reception/ security desk
- 400-foot landscaped park along the bank of the river
- Private boat slips for residents, accommodating vessels up to 30 feet
- Recreation dock for kayakers and paddle boarders
- Riva water taxi offers private residents’ boat service
- Reserved garage parking
- Private, enclosed garages
- WiFi in public areas
- 7,000-square-foot, water-view fitness center, fully equipped with cardio, aerobic, yoga and pilates rooms
- 4th floor residents’ lounge
- Elegant club room with cocktail lounge and private party room including both indoor and outdoor seating areas
- Grand cucina exhibition kitchen equipped to host up to twenty five guests
- Resort-style spa with his-and-hers treatment rooms, sauna and steam rooms
- 65-foot lap pool with lounge areas and panoramic river views
- Three guest suites for residential rental
- Two dog walks for residents and their pets
Experience the 23-mile beachfront of Greater Fort Lauderdale and explore a destination with luxury hotels, an impressive art scene, world-class restaurants, craft breweries, nightlife, shopping, casinos and the Everglades on its doorstep. Cruise the “Venice of America,” explore shipwreck dive sites in Florida’s “Wreck Capital,” and get lost in lush tropical plants and native wildlife botanical gardens.