An Urban Utopia
Located just south of downtown Orlando where your everyday needs are just steps away from a thriving urban activity center. From your urban oasis you will be able to relax on your private balcony, or plug in to the vibrant heartbeat of Downtown and the local hot spots. This community will feature twenty-three urban contemporary townhomes ranging in size from 1,943 square feet to 2,017 square feet. It offers pedestrian friendly convenience to all your favorite shopping and restaurants.
Design & Amenities
- Concrete block insulated construction for privacy, energy efficiency and structural rigidity
- Spacious ten-foot ceilings on main living floor
- Large windows providing natural light throughout
- Premium engineered floors in kitchen, living, and dining areas
- Full size washer/dryer connections
- Nickel door hardware throughout
- Choice of elegant designer finish packages offered in multiple styles
- Numerous upgrades and customizations available tailored to your unique tastes and preferences
- Balconies in each home
- Designer Contemporary European style cabinetry with 42” upper cabinets and decorative hardware
- GE Energy Star stainless steel appliances include: refrigerator, smooth top range, microwave, and dishwasher
- Elegant granite or solid surface countertops
- Premium mosaic glass tile backsplash
- Contemporary Delta Trinsic faucet with an under mount stainless steel sink
- Generous lighting installed throughout including recessed lighting and pendant fixtures
- Designer ceramic tile 12” x 24” floors
- Tile bath or shower surrounds in all bathrooms
- Granite or solid surface vanity tops with contemporary styled square under mount sinks
- Optional Frameless glass enclosed shower in master bath
- Premium Delta Trinsic plumbing fixtures
The best of downtown is mere moments away where you can enjoy a relaxing night in Thorton Park, take a stroll around Lake Eola or experience some amazing cuisine. Party all night on Church Street and bar hop to all the best hotspots or have an exciting night at Amway arena enjoying an Orlando Magic basketball game or a concert. Take in a Sunday morning stroll through the Farmers Market and experience the freshest produce in Orlando, or relax at a show at the new Dr Philips Center for Performing Arts. The City is at your doorstep!
From the west: Take I-4 to exit 81BC, then right on W Kaley St, right on S Orange Ave, right on W Grant St to the community on the right.
From the east: Take I-4 to exit 81A, then left on W Michigan St, left on S Orange Ave, left on W Grant St to the community on the right.
Icon Residential is a real estate investment and development company founded in 2009 as a partnership between the managing partners who have a strong background in residential real estate investment, construction, brokerage?,and development. Our focus on infill, for-sale housing is driven by our thoughtful approach to progressive design combined with highly desirable locations. The result is a growing collection of boutique urban communities that showcase the innovative thinkers within our organization. Icon principals currently own over 600 residential and commercial properties.