The storied Tanglewood neighborhood
Named by the daughter of the developer William Giddings Farrington for a favorite book - Tanglewood Tales - Tanglewood has blossomed into one of Houston’s most desirable neighborhoods in the seven decades since Farrington set out to create an idyllic neighborhood replete with stunning homes, wide lawns and tree-lined streets.
In keeping with Farrington’s original plan for the neighborhood, Pelican Builders and global Hall of Fame interior architect Lauren Rottet drew inspiration for the new 17-story high-rise from the surrounding beauty of its prime Tanglewood location. The iconic designer is placing a premium on green spaces throughout, including a layer of ivy that will completely envelop the perimeter, and the dramatic port-cochère surrounded by views of greenery.
Design & Amenities
- Expansive lobby with elegantly appointed furnishings
- Fitness center with cardio machines and free weights
- Private 5th floor resident lounge room appointed with comfortable furnishings, flat screen TV, a serving island, gaming tables, catering kitchen and dining
- 67 ft. swimming pool
- Poolside cabanas
- Outdoor community grill
- Dog run and pet washing station
- Private storage units*
- Coffee bar for residents
- Two guest suites available for daily fee rental for visitors of owners
- All residences include in the purchase price 2 reserved parking spaces
- 39 guest parking spaces
- 24-hour concierge
- Porter service
- Valet parking
- Residence property manager
- Dry cleaning and laundry service*
- Floral delivery and care*
- Pet walking and grooming*
- Technology consultant to assist with computers, TV and voice control set up*
*Available for additional fee
Only new luxury condominiums for sale in the Tanglewood Memorial area
Tanglewood residents include some of the most influential people in the country – from CEOs to professional athletes – enjoying a lifestyle that comes with living adjacent to Houston Country Club, Memorial Park, and The Houstonian Hotel, Club and Spa.
Conveniently situated right outside Loop 610 and just minutes from Uptown Houston District, the Galleria, Uptown Park, BLVD Place and River Oaks District – this Tanglewood/Memorial area is home to some of the city’s most sought-after boutiques, restaurants, and entertainment options. THE HAWTHORNE attracts residents, not only looking to downsize, but to streamline their lifestyle without having to leave the tranquility, exclusivity, and convenience of the neighborhood they call home.