Experience Grove Isle
Located on Grove Isle, The Markers features 3 to 4 bedroom residences featuring up to 65’ of linear bay frontage showcasing Miami’s most expansive water views and year-round indoor-outdoor living.
Residences feature private elevators with digital security, furniture ready interiors with your choice of marble or hard wood flooring, bathrooms with custom designed Boffi cabinetry and marble flooring Custom designed Boffi kitchen cabinetry.
Kitchens include fully integrated Sub-Zero and Wolf appliances as well as custom solid wood interior doors imported from Italy. Floor-to-ceiling impact windows & sliding glass doors throughout the units, and a minimum 15’ deep balconies with finished flooring.
Design & Amenities
- Dedicated full-time building concierge
- Bayfront pool with luxury cabanas and personal attendants
- Fitness Center & Spa
- On-site pet services and grooming
- “Virtual links” HD golf simulator and bayfront putting green
- Signature waterfront residents lounge
- Outdoor children’s playground
- Water sports pavilion featuring paddle boards and kayaks
- Curated art lobbies
- 24-Hour valet
- State-of-the-art digital security with modern surveillance systems
THE GROVE ISLE CLUB
- Cliff Dry dale Tennis Center featuring 8 clay courts
- Full-service spa with treatment rooms, salon services and a fully appointed spa menu
- Fitness Center featuring fitness programs, including yoga, pilates and spinning
- Men’s and Women’s locker room with steam rooms and showers
- Waterfront resort pool with expansive sun and shade decks
- Full-service resort style Tiki Bar.
- Bayfront restaurant featuring indoor and outdoor dining
- On-site guest suited for the exclusive use of Grove Isle Club Members and their guest
- Club Bar and Lounge
- Waterfront Ballroom
- Convenience Store
The renaissance of the most vibrant and established society in Miami. Park Grove strikes the perfect equilibrium between Miami access and escape. Coconut Grove has long been regarded as the most idyllic, vibrant, and historic neighborhood in Miami— one that has been called home by generations of cultural icons. Park Grove inhabitants today are the inheritors of this wealthy heritage. Here, the finest quality of life yachting, high culture, a dynamic society meets an simple creative sensitivity.
Although it is only seven miles from downtown Miami, Coconut Grove is a peaceful retreat from what has become the most cosmopolitan town in the country. One of the many variables that differentiate contemporary life in the Grove is this unusual equilibrium between access and escape. Although Coconut Grove is a peaceful hideaway, it is also a welcoming home. The region is known for its world-class schools: the neighborhood has seven private schools, the oldest dating back to 1903. Coconut Grove inhabitants are encircled by amazing natural beauty as well as having access to elite education. The charming Vizcaya Museum and Gardens, the Barnacle Historic State Park and the famous Coconut Grove Playhouse are other cultural sights.
Nukondo is a real estate service that provides a catalog of information through their app on the newest buildings in Miami including, renderings, price ranges, unit types, and more for potential buyers & real estate agents who want new construction condo details immediately.